to explore results)
- Organic Chemistry of Drug Degradation, CHAPTER 4 Various Types and Mechanisms of Degradation Reactions
, Pages 110-149
- Chemical and Biological Synthesis: Enabling Approaches for Understanding Biology, Chapter 11 Precursor-directed Biosynthesis and Semi-synthesis of Natural Products.
, Pages 275-312
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): E-J (2), E-J compounds.
, Volume 4
, Pages 1-898
- Modern Biocatalysis: Advances Towards Synthetic Biological Systems, Chapter 11 Impact of Synthetic Biology on Secondary Metabolite Biosynthesis.
, Pages 287-320
- Biological Conversion of Biomass for Fuels and Chemicals: Explorations from Natural Utilization Systems, CHAPTER 7 Technologies to Study Plant Biomass Fermentation Using the Model Bacterium Clostridium Phytofermentans.
, Pages 114-139
- Sustainable Catalysis: Without Metals or Other Endangered Elements, Part 2, Chapter 22 Chiral Imidazoles and Pyridines as Asymmetric Organocatalysts.
, Pages 351-380
- Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals: Volume 5, Drug kinetics.
, Volume 5
, Pages 1-88
- NanoFormulation, Formulation and Evaluation of Solid Lipid Nanoparticulate Gel for Antiacne Therapy.
, Pages 150-159
- Antimicrobial Materials for Biomedical Applications, Chapter 15 Dendrimers and Hyperbranched Polymers as Antimicrobial Agents.
, Pages 421-456
- Chemiluminescence and Bioluminescence: Past, Present and Future, Chapter 7 Analytical Applications of Chemiluminescence in Chromatography and Capillary Electrophoresis.
, Pages 227-288