to explore results)
- Identification and determination of microgram amounts of phenol and chlorophenols with methylbenzothiazolinone hydrazone using the ring-oven technique.
- Degradation of azo dye with activated peroxygens: when zero-valent iron meets chloride.
, RSC Adv.
- Optimization of a methodology for simultaneous determination of twelve chlorophenols in environmental water samples using in situ derivatization and continuous sample drop flow microextraction combined with gas chromatography-electron-capture detection.
, Anal. Methods
- Molecular mechanisms and potential applications of the intrinsic chemiluminescence produced from the degradation of haloaromatic pollutants during environmentally-friendly advanced oxidation processes.
, Environ. Sci.: Water Res. Technol.
- QSARs for phenols and phenolates: oxidation potential as a predictor of reaction rate constants with photochemically produced oxidants.
, Environ. Sci.: Processes Impacts
- Structure–reactivity relationships and substituent effect additivity in the aqueous oxidation of chlorophenols by cerium(iv).
, New J. Chem.
- Determination of pentachlorophenol by anodic electrochemiluminescence of Ru(bpy)3
2+ based on nitrogen-doped graphene quantum dots as co-reactant.
, RSC Adv.
- Zero-valent metal accelerators for the dechlorination of pentachlorophenol (PCP) in subcritical water.
, Green Chem.
- Fabrication of graphene oxide decorated with nitrogen-doped graphene quantum dots and its enhanced electrochemiluminescence for ultrasensitive detection of pentachlorophenol.
- Recent advances in electrocatalysts for halogenated organic pollutant degradation.
, Environ. Sci.: Nano