to explore results)
- The use of glyoxal bis-(2-hydroxyanil) in determining microgram amounts of uranium.
- Simultaneous determination of bismuth and lead by single-sweep polarography of their glyoxalbis(2-hydroxyanil) complexes.
- Spectrophotometric determination of microgram amounts of calcium in waters and foods using diphenylglyoxal bis(2-hydroxybenzoyl hydrazone).
- The microdetermination of calcium by the use of amberlite IRC-50 resin and glyoxal bis(2-hydroxyanil).
- Determination of calcium in unused lubricating oil blends by direct small-scale complexometric titration.
- The determination of calcium in rain waters by using high-temperature flame-emission spectroscopy.
- The spectrophotometric determination of microgram amounts of calcium.
- Extraction and spectrophotometric determination of uranium in ores.
- The automated determination of silicon and calcium in Portland cement and associated raw materials.
- Index pages