to explore results)
- Chlorinated Solvents: A Forensic Evaluation, Subject Index
, Pages 557-572
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), T-Z compounds.
, Volume 7
, Pages 1-712
- Chlorinated Solvents: A Forensic Evaluation, Chapter 3 Perchloroethylene (PCE)
, Pages 77-118
- Chlorinated Solvents: A Forensic Evaluation, Appendix B Stabilizers Cited in US Patents for Trichloroethylene (TCE) Perchloroethylene (PCE), Methyl Chloroform (TCA) and Carbon Tetrachloride (CT)
, Pages 508-545
- Toxicogenomics in Predictive Carcinogenicity, Chapter 9 Novel Data Streams in the Assessment of Mutagenicity and Carcinogenicity: Implications for Cancer Hazard Assessment.
, Pages 247-279
- Sustainable and Functional Redox Chemistry, Chapter 9 Bioinspired Catalyst Learned from B12-dependent Enzymes.
, Pages 207-226
- Environmental Forensics, Groundwater Pollution: The Emerging Role of Environmental Forensics.
, Volume 26
, Pages 153-172
- Environmental Pollutant Exposures and Public Health, Consumer Products as a Source of Human Exposure to Chemicals.
, Pages 295-352
- Chlorinated Solvents: A Forensic Evaluation, Chapter 8 A Forensic History of Dry Cleaning
, Pages 247-291
- Principles of Environmental Chemistry, Chapter 3 Chemistry of Freshwaters.
, Pages 80-169