to explore results)
- Nanoscience for the Conservation of Works of Art, CHAPTER 13 Inorganic Nanomaterials for the Consolidation of Wall Paintings and Stones.
, Pages 345-371
- Pre-combustion Carbon Dioxide Capture Materials, CHAPTER 3 CaO-based High-temperature CO2 Sorbents.
, Pages 144-237
- Essential Guide to Food Additives (4), CHAPTER 6 E Numbers
, Pages 91-276
- Saltmarsh's Essential Guide to Food Additives (5), Chapter 5 Individual Additives: Additives Permitted in the EU in 2020.
, Pages 52-268
- Pre-combustion Carbon Dioxide Capture Materials, Subject Index
, Pages 335-352
- The Carcinogenicity of Metals: Human Risk Through Occupational and Environmental Exposure, CHAPTER 6 Calcium, Strontium, Magnesium and Copper
, Pages 108-140
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): C (2), C Compounds.
, Volume 2
, Pages 1-866
- Nanoscience for the Conservation of Works of Art, CHAPTER 14 Biomineralization, Geopolymers and Hybrid Nanocomposites.
, Pages 372-395
- Waste as a Resource, Advanced Thermal Treatment of Wastes for Fuels, Chemicals and Materials Recovery.
, Pages 1-43
- Nanoscience for the Conservation of Works of Art, Subject Index
, Pages 471-495