to explore results)
- Oxozinc carboxylates: a predesigned platform for modelling prototypical Zn-MOFs' reactivity toward water and donor solvents.
, Chem. Commun.
- Synthesis, structure and magnetic properties of a novel high-nuclearity oxo-carboxylate [Zn
, Dalton Trans.
- Antibacterial studies and statistical design set data of quasi zinc oxide nanostructures.
, RSC Adv.
- Hidden gapless states during thermal transformations of preorganized zinc alkoxides to zinc oxide nanocrystals.
, Mater. Horiz.
- Structural analysis and catalytic activity of tetranuclear metal carboxylate clusters with a [KZn3(μ3-OH)(OOCCPh3)6] or [Zn4(μ4-O)(OOCCPh3)6] central motif.
, New J. Chem.
- Toxicity of zinc oxide and iron oxide engineered nanoparticles to Bacillus subtilis in river water systems.
, Environ. Sci.: Nano
- Development of zinc alkyl/air systems as radical initiators for organic reactions.
, Chem. Sci.
- Chemical and structural investigation of zinc-oxo cluster photoresists for DUV lithography.
, J. Mater. Chem. C
- Ciprofloxacin wastewater treated by UVA photocatalysis: contribution of irradiated TiO2 and ZnO nanoparticles on the final toxicity as assessed by Vibrio fischeri.
, RSC Adv.
- Growth of zinc oxide particles in the presence of silicon.