to explore results)
- Mechanical mixtures of metal oxides and phosphorus pentoxide as novel precursors for the synthesis of transition-metal phosphides.
, Dalton Trans.
- A novel copper-catalyzed reductive coupling of N-tosylhydrazones with H-phosphorus oxides.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Phosphorus oxide clusters stabilized by carbon nanotubes for selective isomerization and dehydrogenation of β-isopentene.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- CLXXXVI.—A spectroscopic study of the combustion of phosphorus trioxide and of hydrogen phosphide.
, J. Chem. Soc., Trans.
- Enhanced electrocatalytic activity of MoP microparticles for hydrogen evolution by grinding and electrochemical activation.
, J. Mater. Chem. A
- Simple and facile synthesis of water-soluble poly(phosphazenium) polymer electrolytes.
, RSC Adv.
- How to achieve a highly selective yet simply available vanadium phosphorus oxide-based catalyst for sustainable acrylic acid production via acetic acid-formaldehyde condensation.
, Chem. Commun.
- Interface engineering for a stable chemical structure of oxidized-black phosphorus via self-reduction in AlO
atomic layer deposition.
- Silicophosphates containing SiO6 octahedra – anhydrous synthesis under ambient conditions.
, New J. Chem.
- The adsorption of hydrocarbon vapours by ammonium phosphomolybdate.
, Trans. Faraday Soc.