to explore results)
- Archaeological Chemistry (2), Chapter 9 Lead Isotope Geochemistry and the Trade in Metals
, Pages 302-345
- Spectroscopic Properties of Inorganic and Organometallic Compounds: Volume 40, Raman spectroscopy of inorganic materials in art and archaeology: spectroscopic analysis of historical mysteries.
, Volume 40
, Pages 16-48
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): K-N (2), K-N compounds.
, Volume 5
, Pages 1-954
- Metallic and Molecular Interactions in Nanometer Layers, Pores and Particles: New Findings at the Yoctolitre Level, Chapter 5 Transition Metals
, Pages 299-402
- Archaeological Chemistry, Lead isotope geochemistry and the trade in metals.
, Pages 302-340
- The Carcinogenicity of Metals: Human Risk Through Occupational and Environmental Exposure, CHAPTER 11 Lead
, Pages 242-265
- Nanoscience: Volume 3, The recent developments in nanoparticle synthesis.
, Volume 3
, Pages 57-153
- The Carcinogenicity of Metals: Human Risk Through Occupational and Environmental Exposure, CHAPTER 13 Precious Metals: Silver, Gold and Platinum-related Metals
, Pages 278-300
- Janus Particle Synthesis, Self-Assembly and Applications, Subject Index
, Pages 279-279
- Supercritical and Other High-pressure Solvent Systems: For Extraction, Reaction and Material Processing, CHAPTER 15 The Chemistry of Continuous Hydrothermal/Solvothermal Synthesis of Nanomaterials.
, Pages 449-475