to explore results)
- Interactions between sulphide minerals and alkylxanthate ions. Part 4.—Vibrational spectroscopic and calorimetric study of the interactions between galena and synthetic lead(II) sulphide, and alkylxanthate ions in aqueous, acetone and acetonitrile solutions.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans.
- XXV.—On the synthesis of galena by means of thiocarbamide, and the deposition of lead sulphide as a specular film.
, J. Chem. Soc., Trans.
- Proceedings of the Chemical Society, Vol. 10, No. 141
, Proc. Chem. Soc., London
- A nonlinear evolution of the structure, morphology, and optical properties of PbS–CdS films with cadmium nitrate in the reaction mixture.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- The darkening of copper- or lead-based pigments explained by a structural modification of natural orpiment: a spectroscopic and electrochemical study.
, J. Anal. At. Spectrom.
- Selective leaching of lead from lead smelter residues using EDTA.
, RSC Adv.
- Electron microscopic study of the morphology of lead sulphide and silver sulphide crystals obtained by the silica gel crystal growth technique.
, J. Mater. Chem.
- The rapid size- and shape-controlled continuous hydrothermal synthesis of metal sulphide nanomaterials.
- Facile method of preparation of PbS films for NO2 detection.
, RSC Adv.
- The effect of alkyl chain length on the structure of lead(ii) xanthates and their decomposition to PbS in melt reactions.
, Dalton Trans.