to explore results)
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Parkinson's Disease, CHAPTER 14 Tryptophan Metabolism in Parkinson’s Disease: Future Therapeutic Possibilities.
, Pages 327-340
- Iron-Containing Enzymes: Versatile Catalysts of Hydroxylation Reactions in Nature, Chapter 12 Mechanism and Function of Tryptophan and Indoleamine Dioxygenases.
, Pages 400-426
- B Vitamins and Folate: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 7 The Chemistry and Biochemistry of Niacin (B3).
, Pages 108-126
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 38, Oxidative transformations of amino acids and peptides catalysed by Cytochromes P450.
, Volume 38
, Pages 1-36
- Dioxygen-dependent Heme Enzymes, CHAPTER 9 Structure, Function and Regulation of Human Heme-based Dioxygenases.
, Pages 181-221
- Photochemistry: Volume 42, Chapter 5 Oxygen-containing functions.
, Volume 42
, Pages 142-165
- Biomarkers for Traumatic Brain Injury, Chapter 3 Immunoexcitotoxicity as a Central Mechanism of Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy – A Unifying Hypothesis.
, Pages 45-65
- Singlet Oxygen: Applications in Biosciences and Nanosciences, Volume 2, Chapter 37 Singlet Oxygen in the Eye.
, Volume 2
, Pages 227-249
- MALDI Mass Spectrometry Imaging: From Fundamentals to Spatial Omics, Chapter 14 MALDI Mass Spectrometry Imaging in Drug Discovery and Development.
, Pages 321-358
- UHPLC in Life Sciences, Chapter 14 Application of UHPLC-MS to Metabolomic/metabonomic Studies in Man.
, Pages 387-428