to explore results)
- Nanoceramics in Clinical Use: From Materials to Applications (2), CHAPTER 1 Biological Apatites in Bone and Teeth
, Pages 1-29
- Principles of Environmental Chemistry, Chapter 3 Chemistry of Freshwaters.
, Pages 80-169
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 5 Mineral Nutrition and Fertilization.
, Pages 163-201
- Biomimetic Nanoceramics in Clinical Use: From Materials to Applications, Chapter 1 Biological Apatites in Bone and Teeth
, Pages 1-24
- Cell Surface Engineering: Fabrication of Functional Nanoshells, CHAPTER 4 Bioinspired Encapsulation of Living Cells within Inorganic Nanoshells.
, Pages 48-79
- The Carcinogenicity of Metals: Human Risk Through Occupational and Environmental Exposure, CHAPTER 8 The Metalloid Elements, Selenium and Silicon
, Pages 165-196
- Particle-Stabilized Emulsions and Colloids: Formation and Applications, CHAPTER 10 Particle-Stabilized Food Emulsions.
, Pages 247-282
- Green Chemistry for Surface Coatings, Inks and Adhesives: Sustainable Applications, CHAPTER 8 Biosilicate Binders.
, Pages 183-204
- Analytical Archaeometry: Selected Topics, Chapter 19 Technology of Production: The Master Potter li Muhammad Isfahani: Insights into the Production of Decorative Underglaze Painted Tiles in 19th Century Iran.
, Pages 502-531
- Elements of the p-Block, The group IV/14 elements.
, Pages 129-155