to explore results)
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, Appendix
, Pages 278-326
- Coffee: Consumption and Health Implications, CHAPTER 16 Chlorogenic Acids: Daily Consumption Through Coffee, Metabolism and Potential Health Effects.
, Pages 364-415
- Humic Substances: Structures, Models and Functions, 26 Binding of hydrophobic organic compounds to dissolved humic substances: A predictive approach based on computer assisted structure elucidation: Atomistic simulations and flory-huggins solution theory.
, Pages 221-238
- Bio-inspired Polymers, Chapter 5 Polymeric Tubular Structures.
, Pages 141-220
- Drug Discovery from Natural Products, Chapter 12 Discovery and Development of Platensimycin and Platencin.
, Pages 249-277
- HPLC: A Practical Guide, Influence of physical chemistry on separations in liquid chromatography.
, Pages 109-132
- Coffee: Consumption and Health Implications, CHAPTER 13 Potential Prebiotic Effect of Coffee.
, Pages 286-312
- Modern NMR Approaches to the Structure Elucidation of Natural Products: Volume 2: Data Acquisition and Applications to Compound Classes, Chapter 12 Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Case Studies in Microbial Natural Products.
, Volume 2
, Pages 440-485
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): C (2), C Compounds.
, Volume 2
, Pages 1-866
- Nanocasting: A Versatile Strategy for Creating Nanostructured Porous Materials, Chapter 2 Micro-, Meso-, Macroporous Nanocast Carbons
, Pages 45-94