to explore results)
- Atomically-Precise Methods for Synthesis of Solid Catalysts, Chapter 1 Synthesis of Well-defined Solid Catalysts by Surface Organometallic Chemistry.
, Pages 1-26
- Molecular Spectroscopy: Volume 4, The electronic structure of diatomic transition-metal molecules.
, Volume 4
, Pages 70-95
- Sustainable Synthesis of Pharmaceuticals: Using Transition Metal Complexes as Catalysts, Chapter 6 Transfer Hydrogenation with Non-toxic Metals for Drug Synthesis.
, Pages 105-138
- Organometallic Chemistry: Volume 36, Scandium, Yttrium and the Lanthanides.
, Volume 36
, Pages 121-147
- Modern Coordination Chemistry: The Legacy of Joseph Chatt, Hydrides and dihydrogen ruthenium complexes: A continuation of Joe Chatt's chemistry.
, Pages 45-58
- Organotransition Metal Chemistry, Co-ligands in organotransition metal chemistry.
, Volume 7
, Pages 22-41
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Synthetic Methods in Drug Discovery: Volume 2, Chapter 12 C–N Bond Formation via Hydrogen Transfer.
, Volume 2
, Pages 75-122
- Inorganic Reaction Mechanisms: Volume 5, Homogeneous catalysis.
, Volume 5
, Pages 346-373
- Spectroscopic Properties of Inorganic and Organometallic Compounds: Techniques, Materials and Applications, Volume 43, IR spectroscopy of hydrides and its application to hydrogen bonding and proton transfer studies.
, Volume 43
, Pages 1-28