to explore results)
- A disposable simultaneous electrochemical sensor array based on a molecularly imprinted film at a NH2-graphene modified screen-printed electrode for determination of psychotropic drugs. Dejin Zang, Mei Yan, Shenguang Ge, Lei Ge, Jinghua Yu
- An overview of recent developments in the analytical detection of new psychoactive substances (NPSs). Jamie P. Smith, Oliver B. Sutcliffe, Craig E. Banks
- Forensic electrochemistry: the electroanalytical sensing of synthetic cathinone-derivatives and their accompanying adulterants in “legal high” products. Jamie P. Smith, Jonathan P. Metters, Craig Irving, Oliver B. Sutcliffe, Craig E. Banks
- Surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy of novel psychoactive substances using polymer-stabilized Ag nanoparticle aggregates. W. W. Y. Lee, V. A. D. Silverson, L. E. Jones, Y. C. Ho, N. C. Fletcher, M. McNaul, K. L. Peters, S. J. Speers, S. E. J. Bell
, Chem. Commun.
- Rapid quantitation of three synthetic cathinones in urine by magnetic dispersive solid-phase extraction combined with DART-HRMS. Yawen Li, Ru Lian, Feiyu Yang, Zhiru Xu, Fangqi Cao, Rong Wang, Chen Liang, Yurong Zhang
, Anal. Methods
- Colorimetric and fluorescent detection of synthetic cathinones in oral fluid with meso-aryl BODIPYs and Cu(ii). Jordi Hernández-Contreras, Margarita Parra, Salvador Gil, Ana M. Costero, Pau Arroyo, Félix Sancenón, Ramón Martínez-Máñez, José A. Sáez, Pablo Gaviña
, RSC Adv.
- Simultaneous detection of controlled substances in waste water. Ellen M. Mwenesongole, Lata Gautam, Sarah W. Hall, John W. Waterhouse, Michael D. Cole
, Anal. Methods
- Isolation and structural determination of non-racemic tertiary cathinone derivatives. M.-J. Zhou, S. Bouazzaoui, L. E. Jones, P. Goodrich, S. E. J. Bell, G. N. Sheldrake, P. N. Horton, S. J. Coles, N. C. Fletcher
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Recreational drug discovery: natural products as lead structures for the synthesis of smart drugs. Giovanni Appendino, Alberto Minassi, Orazio Taglialatela-Scafati
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- Preparation and applications of electrochemical chemosensors based on carbon-nanomaterial-modified molecularly imprinted polymers. Rijun Gui, Huijun Guo, Hui Jin
, Nanoscale Adv.