to explore results)
- Light in Forensic Science: Issues and Applications, CHAPTER 11 Optical Detection of NPS Internet Products via HPLC-DAD Systems: A Selective Review.
, Pages 301-332
- Mass Spectrometry: Volume 10, The use of mass spectrometry in studies of drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics.
, Volume 10
, Pages 273-322
- Electrochemical Detection in HPLC: Analysis of Drugs and Poisons, Applications of HPLC-ED in the analysis of drugs.
, Pages 104-210
- Preventing Chemical Weapons: Arms Control and Disarmament as the Sciences Converge, Subject Index
, Pages 642-652
- New Tools to Interrogate Endocannabinoid Signalling: From Natural Compounds to Synthetic Drugs, Chapter 4 Natural Compounds and Synthetic Drugs to Target Type-2 Cannabinoid (CB2) Receptor.
, Pages 89-167
- Preventing Chemical Weapons: Arms Control and Disarmament as the Sciences Converge, CHAPTER 8 Advances in Understanding Targets in the Central Nervous System (CNS).
, Pages 228-258
- Mass Spectrometry: Volume 9, Drug metabolism, pharmacokinetics, and toxicity.
, Volume 9
, Pages 303-372
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Multiple Sclerosis, CHAPTER 6 Progressive Multiple Sclerosis: Drug Discovery.
, Pages 111-133
- Light in Forensic Science: Issues and Applications, CHAPTER 14 Photodegradation of Drugs of Abuse in Hair.
, Pages 399-422
- The Misuse of Drugs Act: A Guide for Forensic Scientists, Generic controls: Substance-specific.
, Pages 25-28