to explore results)
- Designing Multi-Target Drugs, Chapter 14 Discovery of HDAC-Inhibiting Multi-Target Inhibitors.
, Pages 221-242
- The Discovery and Utility of Chemical Probes in Target Discovery, CHAPTER 8 Chemical Probes for Kinases.
, Pages 182-213
- Kinase Drug Discovery, Chapter 5 Kinase Mutations and Resistance in Cancer.
, Pages 126-160
- Designing Multi-Target Drugs, Chapter 11 Combination Agents Versus Multi-Targeted Agents – Pros and Cons.
, Pages 155-180
- Conference on Drug Design and Discovery Technologies, Design and Synthesis of Some Novel Erlotinib Derivatives as Potential EGFR Kinase Inhibitors.
, Pages 95-98
- Kinase Drug Discovery: Modern Approaches, CHAPTER 11 The Importance of Kinase Mutations in Cancer Drug Discovery.
, Pages 281-312
- MicroRNAs in Diseases and Disorders: Emerging Therapeutic Targets, CHAPTER 14 Strategies for Safe and Targeted Delivery of MicroRNA Therapeutics.
, Pages 386-415
- The Chemistry and Bioactive Components of Turmeric, CHAPTER 12 Biological Activities of Non-curcuminoids.
, Pages 249-292
- Kinase Drug Discovery: Modern Approaches, CHAPTER 4 Covalent Inhibition of Kinases.
, Pages 61-96
- Kinase Drug Discovery: Modern Approaches, CHAPTER 6 The Design of Brain Penetrant Kinase Inhibitors.
, Pages 128-180