to explore results)
- Acetate anion-triggered peroxygenation of non-native substrates by wild-type cytochrome P450s.
, Dalton Trans.
- Excimer formation in the mixed dimers of naphthalene and 1-methoxynaphthalene in a supersonic jet.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
Chelation-assisted nucleophilic aromatic substitution of
2-sulfonyl-substituted 1-methoxynaphthalenes by Grignard reagents:
factors determining the activating ability of the 2-sulfonyl
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Determination of triplet formation efficiencies by the measurement of sensitized delayed fluorescence.
, Trans. Faraday Soc.
- 1,3,5-Triazines. Part VIII. The reactions of cyanuric chloride with NN-dialkylnaphthylamines and O-alkyl naphthyl ethers.
, J. Chem. Soc. B
- Coumarin and related compounds. Part XIV. A novel 4-methoxy-1-naphthyl 4-methoxy-1-naphthylethyl ketone from the aluminium chloride-catalysed reaction of 1-methoxynaphthalene with acrylonitrile.
, J. Chem. Soc. C
- Microwave assisted acylation of methoxyarenes catalyzed by EPZG® catalyst.
, Green Chem.
- Efficient silver-catalyzed direct sulfenylation and selenylation of rich arenes.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Design of H2O2-dependent oxidation catalyzed by hemoproteins.
- Metal- and solvent-free direct C–H thiolation of aromatic compounds with sulfonyl chlorides.
, Green Chem.