to explore results)
- Effect of oncogene activating mutations and kinase inhibitors on amino acid metabolism of human isogenic breast cancer cells.
, Mol. BioSyst.
- Site-selective chemical cleavage of peptide bonds.
, Chem. Commun.
- Selective modification of sulfamidate-containing peptides.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- More than just bare scaffolds: towards multi-component and decorated fibrous biomaterials.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Oral administration of oyster (Crassostrea gigas) hydrolysates protects against wrinkle formation by regulating the MAPK pathway in UVB-irradiated hairless mice.
, Photochem. Photobiol. Sci.
- PR_b-targeted delivery of tumor necrosis factor-α by polymersomes for the treatment of prostate cancer.
, Soft Matter
- Chapter 14. Biological chemistry. Part (i) Peptides and proteins.
, Annu. Rep. Prog. Chem., Sect. B: Org. Chem.