to explore results)
- A nanoporous Ag(i) coordination polymer for selective adsorption of carcinogenic dye Acid Red 26.
, Chem. Commun.
- Highly effective and fast removal of anionic carcinogenic dyes via an In3-cluster-based cationic metal–organic framework with nitrogen-rich ligand.
, Mater. Chem. Front.
- Ion-pair induced self-assembly in aqueous solvents.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Recent advances in metal–organic frameworks as adsorbent materials for hazardous dye molecules.
, Dalton Trans.
- Filamentous supramolecular structures with polyelectrolyte and cadmium sulfide.
, Soft Matter
- Qualitative and semi-quantitative trace analysis of acidic monoazo dyes by surface enhanced resonance Raman scattering.
- The structure of wheat bread influences the postprandial metabolic response in healthy men.
, Food Funct.
- Polyoxometalate-based materials for efficient solar and visible light harvesting: application to the photocatalytic degradation of azo dyes.
, J. Mater. Chem.
- A novel bifunctional molecularly imprinted polymer for determination of Congo red in food.
, RSC Adv.
- A thin film sorbent of layered organo-MnO2 for the extraction of p-aminoazobenzene from aqueous solution.
, J. Mater. Chem. A