to explore results)
- The Carcinogenicity of Metals: Human Risk Through Occupational and Environmental Exposure, CHAPTER 17 Arsenic, Antimony and Bismuth
, Pages 347-385
- Ball Milling Towards Green Synthesis: Applications, Projects, Challenges, Chapter 7 Ball-milling Mechanochemical Synthesis of Coordination Bonds: Discrete Units, Polymers and Porous Materials.
, Pages 151-189
- The Biological Chemistry of Nickel, CHAPTER 4 Nickel Binding Sites – Coordination Modes and Thermodynamics.
, Pages 43-59
- Ball Milling Towards Green Synthesis: Applications, Projects, Challenges, Subject Index
, Pages 277-303
- Pharmaceutical Salts and Co-crystals, Chapter 8 Application of Mechanochemistry in the Synthesis and Discovery of New Pharmaceutical Forms: Co-crystals, Salts and Coordination Compounds.
, Pages 154-187
- Advances in Portable X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometry: Instrumentation, Application and Interpretation, Chapter 7 Regulatory Applications of XRF for Elemental Analysis – Rapid Screening and Accurate Quantitative Analysis of Toxic and Nutrient Elements in Consumer Products.
, Pages 175-208
- Binding, Transport and Storage of Metal Ions in Biological Cells, CHAPTER 25 Antimony and Bismuth.
, Pages 768-799
- Drug Discovery for Leishmaniasis, Chapter 10 Organometallic Compounds in Chemotherapy Against Leishmania.
, Pages 199-223
- Metabolism of Nutrients by Gut Microbiota, CHAPTER 5 Probiotics, Prebiotics, and Synbiotics in Human Health.
, Pages 86-119
- The Carcinogenicity of Metals: Human Risk Through Occupational and Environmental Exposure, Subject Index
, Pages 405-429