to explore results)
- Drowning in diversity? A systematic way of clustering and selecting a representative set of new psychoactive substances.
, RSC Adv.
- An overview of recent developments in the analytical detection of new psychoactive substances (NPSs).
- Conversion of DON to 3-epi-DON in vitro and toxicity reduction of DON in vivo by Lactobacillus rhamnosus.
, Food Funct.
- Detection of newly emerging psychoactive substances using Raman spectroscopy and chemometrics.
, RSC Adv.
- Recreational drug discovery: natural products as lead structures for the synthesis of smart drugs.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- Molecular modeling and docking studies of human 5-hydroxytryptamine 2A (5-HT2A) receptor for the identification of hotspots for ligand binding.
, Mol. BioSyst.
- Development and validation of a presumptive colour spot test method for the detection of piperazine analogues in seized illicit materials.
, Anal. Methods
- Hydrogen-abstraction reactions from silanes. Part II. The reactions of methyl radicals with trifluorosilane, trimethylsilane, dimethyldichlorosilane, and trimethylchlorosilane.
, J. Chem. Soc. A
- Identification of synthetic precursors of amphetamine-like drugs using Raman spectroscopy and ab initio calculations: β-Methyl-β-nitrostyrene derivatives.
- Analytical chemistry of synthetic routes to psychoactive tryptamines Part I. Characterisation of the Speeter and Anthony synthetic route to 5-methoxy-N,N-diisopropyltryptamine using ESI-MS-MS and ESI-TOF-MS.