to explore results)
- Mitigating Contamination from Food Processing, CHAPTER 3 Risk/Benefits Evaluation of Acrylamide Mitigation Initiatives in Cereal Products.
, Pages 45-74
- The Handbook of Continuous Crystallization, CHAPTER 12 Continuous Enantioselective Crystallization of Chiral Compounds.
, Pages 422-468
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 30 Acrylamide.
, Pages 679-696
- Calcium: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 17 Adding Calcium to Foods and Effect on Acrylamide.
, Pages 274-290
- The Chemical Biology of Nitrogen, CHAPTER 16 Nitrogen Side Chains in Enzyme Catalysis and Posttranslational Modifications
, Pages 347-389
- Mitigating Contamination from Food Processing, CHAPTER 2 Formation, Analysis, Occurrence and Mitigation of Acrylamide Content in Foods.
, Pages 17-44
- Mechanisms of Primary Energy Transduction in Biology, Chapter 10 Computational Means of Assessing Proton Pumping in Cytochrome c Oxidase (Complex IV).
, Pages 249-272
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 14 Part II, Glycoproteins, glycopeptides, and animal polysaccharides.
, Volume 14
, Pages 92-229
- The Chemical Biology of Nitrogen, CHAPTER 6 Amination Reactions: Incorporation of Ammonia Into Amino Acid Frameworks
, Pages 105-136
- Epigenetics for Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 8 Progress in Targeting Epigenetic Readers.
, Pages 192-229