to explore results)
- Automated molecular formula determination by tandem mass spectrometry (MS/MS).
- Standardised thin-layer chromatographic systems for the identification of drugs and poisons. A review.
- Molecular determinants for drug–receptor interactions. Part 13. X-Ray molecular structure of naltrexone malonate and quantum chemical studies of the conformations of the pure narcotic antagonists naloxone and naltrexone.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- A novel asymmetric synthesis of 3-benzyl-1,2,3,4,5,6-hexahydro-11-alkyl-2,6-methano-3-benzazocines.
, J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun.
- “Pruning of biomolecules and natural products (PBNP)”: an innovative paradigm in drug discovery.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Derivative formation in the quantitative gas-chromatographic analysis of pharmaceuticals. Part I. A review.