to explore results)
- Nanostructured Biomaterials for Overcoming Biological Barriers, Chapter 4.3 Ocular Drug Delivery from Nanostructured Contact Lenses.
, Pages 205-236
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 5 Sulfonamide as an Essential Functional Group in Drug Design.
, Pages 210-274
- Smart Materials for Drug Delivery: Volume 2, CHAPTER 21 Molecularly Imprinted Hydrogels for Affinity-controlled and Stimuli-responsive Drug Delivery.
, Volume 2
, Pages 228-260
- Advanced Synthetic Materials in Detection Science, CHAPTER 5 Smart Indicator Technologies for Chemical and Biochemical Detection.
, Pages 142-171
- Understanding Intermolecular Interactions in the Solid State: Approaches and Techniques, CHAPTER 5 Experimental Charge Density Analysis in Organic Solids.
, Pages 159-188
- Nanostructured Biomaterials for Overcoming Biological Barriers, Chapter 4.2 Nanostructures Overcoming the Ocular Barrier: Drug Delivery Strategies.
, Pages 190-204
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 46, Solid state NMR spectroscopy.
, Volume 46
, Pages 139-187
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 41, Solid state NMR spectroscopy.
, Volume 41
, Pages 244-289
- Drug Design Strategies: Quantitative Approaches, Chapter 5 Contribution of Structure-Based Drug Design to the Discovery of Marketed drugs.
, Pages 108-163
- New Applications of NMR in Drug Discovery and Development, CHAPTER 11 Magnetic Resonance‐Based Cell Imaging Using Contrast Media and Reporter Genes.
, Pages 293-329