to explore results)
- Inhibition of the rates of nucleation and growth of hexanedioic acid crystals by related compounds.
, Faraday Discuss. Chem. Soc.
- Muconic acid isomers as platform chemicals and monomers in the biobased economy.
, Green Chem.
- Continuous synthesis of organic–inorganic hybridized cubic nanoassemblies of octahedral cerium oxide nanocrystals and hexanedioic acid.
, Dalton Trans.
- One pot oxidative cleavage of cyclohexene to adipic acid using silver tungstate nano-rods in a Brønsted acidic ionic liquid.
, RSC Adv.
- First examples of aliphatic zirconium MOFs and the influence of inorganic anions on their crystal structures.
- Hexanedioic acid mediated in situ functionalization of interconnected graphitic 3D carbon nanofibers as Pt support for trifunctional electrocatalysts.
, Sustainable Energy Fuels
- Selective monoesterification of dicarboxylic acids catalysed by ion-exchange resins.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Adipic acid production catalyzed by a combination of a solid acid and an iodide salt from biomass-derived tetrahydrofuran-2,5-dicarboxylic acid.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- A biradical oxo-molybdenum complex containing semiquinone and o-aminophenol benzoxazole-based ligands.
, RSC Adv.
- Catalytic transformation of 2,5-furandicarboxylic acid to adipic acid over niobic acid-supported Pt nanoparticles.
, Chem. Commun.