to explore results)
- Biophysics and Biochemistry of Cartilage by NMR and MRI, CHAPTER 22 Quantitative MRI for Detection of Cartilage Damage.
, Pages 575-627
- Antimicrobial Materials for Biomedical Applications, Chapter 7 Photodynamic Antimicrobial Polymers.
, Pages 193-227
- Biomass for Sustainable Applications: Pollution Remediation and Energy, CHAPTER 2 Activated Carbon from Biomass for Water Treatment.
, Pages 46-105
- Biophysics and Biochemistry of Cartilage by NMR and MRI, CHAPTER 1 Introduction to Cartilage.
, Pages 1-43
- Cationic Polymers in Regenerative Medicine, CHAPTER 22 Effects of Cationic Polymers on Cell Functions.
, Pages 583-591
- Biomaterial Control of Therapeutic Stem Cells, Chapter 4 Differentiation Fates of Human ES and iPS Cells Guided by Physical Cues of Biomaterials
, Pages 141-251
- Light in Forensic Science: Issues and Applications, CHAPTER 4 Use of Light in Fingerprint Detection.
, Pages 83-110
- Redox Polymers for Energy and Nanomedicine, Chapter 11 Redox Polymers for Drug Delivery.
, Pages 415-453
- Alternative Energy Sources for Green Chemistry, CHAPTER 5 Greener Processing Routes for Reactions and Separations Based on Use of Ultrasound and Hydrodynamic Cavitation.
, Pages 126-160
- Nanomedicines: Design, Delivery and Detection, Chapter 4 Magnetic Targeting as a Vehicle for the Delivery of Nanomedicines.
, Pages 106-119