to explore results)
- Biophysics and Biochemistry of Cartilage by NMR and MRI, CHAPTER 22 Quantitative MRI for Detection of Cartilage Damage.
, Pages 575-627
- Photopolymerisation Initiating Systems, Chapter 2 Long-wavelength-sensitive Radical Photoinitiators.
, Pages 14-73
- Antimicrobial Materials for Biomedical Applications, Chapter 7 Photodynamic Antimicrobial Polymers.
, Pages 193-227
- Biomass for Sustainable Applications: Pollution Remediation and Energy, CHAPTER 2 Activated Carbon from Biomass for Water Treatment.
, Pages 46-105
- Biophysics and Biochemistry of Cartilage by NMR and MRI, CHAPTER 1 Introduction to Cartilage.
, Pages 1-43
- Lignin Valorization: Emerging Approaches, Chapter 16 Lignin Visualization: Advanced Microscopy Techniques for Lignin Characterization.
, Pages 477-498
- Cationic Polymers in Regenerative Medicine, CHAPTER 22 Effects of Cationic Polymers on Cell Functions.
, Pages 583-591
- Biomaterial Control of Therapeutic Stem Cells, Chapter 4 Differentiation Fates of Human ES and iPS Cells Guided by Physical Cues of Biomaterials
, Pages 141-251
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 44, Applications of nuclear shielding.
, Volume 44
, Pages 76-149
- Redox Polymers for Energy and Nanomedicine, Chapter 11 Redox Polymers for Drug Delivery.
, Pages 415-453