to explore results)
- Controlling cellular distribution of drugs with permeability modifying moieties.
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- Ligand-induced action of the W2866.48 rotamer toggle switch in the β2-adrenergic receptor.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Reversed-phase liquid chromatography with mixed micellar mobile phases of Brij-35 and sodium dodecyl sulphate: a method for the analysis of basic compounds.
, Green Chem.
- Asymmetric hydrolytic kinetic resolution with recyclable polymeric Co(iii)–salen complexes: a practical strategy in the preparation of (S)-metoprolol, (S)-toliprolol and (S)-alprenolol: computational rationale for enantioselectivity.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- A comparison of β-blockers separation on C18 and new generation C28 columns in human plasma.
, Anal. Methods
- Permeability of drugs and hormones through a lipid bilayer: insights from dual-resolution molecular dynamics.
, Soft Matter
- Seasonal variation of pharmaceutical concentrations in a river/lake system in Eastern Finland.
, Environ. Sci.: Processes Impacts
- Reflux precipitation polymerization: a new synthetic insight in molecular imprinting at high temperature.
, RSC Adv.
- Continuous flow upgrading of glycerol toward oxiranes and active pharmaceutical ingredients thereof.
, Green Chem.
- Multivariate calibration on designed mixtures of four pharmaceuticals.