to explore results)
- Chemical Vapour Deposition: Precursors, Processes and Applications, Chapter 12 Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapour Deposition Processes.
, Pages 494-534
- Prebiotic Photochemistry: From Urey–Miller-like Experiments to Recent Findings, CHAPTER 3 Gas-phase Prebiotic Chemistry Driven by Ultraviolet Photolysis of Simple Molecules.
, Pages 37-59
- The Chemical Biology of Nitrogen, CHAPTER 1 Introduction to Nitrogen Chemical Biology
, Pages 1-23
- Alternative Catalytic Materials: Carbides, Nitrides, Phosphides and Amorphous Boron Alloys, Chapter 5 Metal Nitride Catalysts.
, Pages 84-103
- The Chemical Biology of Nitrogen, Subject Index
, Pages 390-396
- Catalysis: Volume 21, Catalytic and photocatalytic removal of pollutants from aqueous sources.
, Volume 21
, Pages 51-81
- Catalysis: Volume 5, Catalysis of reactions involving the reduction of decomposition of nitrogen oxides.
, Volume 5
, Pages 127-171
- Environmental Catalysis over Gold-Based Materials, CHAPTER 1 General Introduction to the Field of Environmental Catalysis: Green Catalysis with Supported Gold and Gold Bimetallic Nanoparticles.
, Pages 1-20
- Photochemistry: Volume 2, Gas-phase photochemistry.
, Volume 2
, Pages 154-232
- Catalysis: Volume 2, The synthesis of ammonia and related reactions.
, Volume 2
, Pages 28-45