to explore results)
- Toxicogenomics in Predictive Carcinogenicity, Chapter 13 The Parallelogram Approach to Assess Human Relevance of Toxicogenomics-derived Toxicity Pathways in Human Health Risk Assessment.
, Pages 423-441
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 7 The CYP2C Subfamily.
, Pages 200-240
- New Horizons in Predictive Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, CHAPTER 1 How Physicochemical Properties of Drugs Affect Their Metabolism and Clearance.
, Pages 1-26
- Experimental Thermodynamics Volume X: Non-equilibrium Thermodynamics with Applications, Chapter 7 Non-equilibrium Molecular Self-assembly.
, Pages 134-153
- Pharmaceuticals in the Environment, Ecotoxicology, Environmental Risk Assessment and Potential Impact on Human Health.
, Pages 180-215
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, CHAPTER 15 Discovery Toxicology In Lead Optimisation.
, Pages 364-412
- Drug Transporters: Volume 1: Role and Importance in ADME and Drug Development, Chapter 6 Drug Transporters in the Lung: Expression and Potential Impact on Pulmonary Drug Disposition.
, Volume 1
, Pages 184-228
- Ion Channel Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 11 The Therapeutic Potential of hERG1 K+ Channels for Treating Cancer and Cardiac Arrhythmias.
, Pages 258-296
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 4 Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Amines and their Isosteres.
, Pages 168-209
- Toxicological Effects of Veterinary Medicinal Products in Humans: Volume 2, Chapter 11 Antifungal Drugs.
, Volume 2
, Pages 71-94