to explore results)
- Molecular design confirmation for proposition of improved photophysical properties in a dye-intercalated layered double hydroxides.
, RSC Adv.
- M3+[amaranth red]3− (M = La, Gd): a novel sulfonate-based inorganic–organic hybrid nanomaterial for multimodal imaging.
, J. Mater. Chem. C
- Synthesis, characterisation and application of imidazolium based ionic liquid modified montmorillonite sorbents for the removal of amaranth dye.
, RSC Adv.
- Monitoring of decolorization of a two dyes mixture using spectrophotometric data and multivariate curve resolution: modeling the removal process using an experimental design method.
, Anal. Methods
- Photocatalytic degradation of Amaranth and Brilliant Blue FCF
dyes using in situ modified tungsten doped TiO2 hybrid nanoparticles.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- Recent advances on the removal of dyes from wastewater using various adsorbents: a critical review.
, Mater. Adv.
- Quantitative evaluation of analyte transport on microfluidic paper-based analytical devices (μPADs).
- Versatile tuning of supramolecular hydrogels through metal complexation of oxidation-resistant catechol-inspired ligands.
, Soft Matter
- Nonlinear regression analysis of kinetics of the photocatalytic decolorization of an azo
dye in aqueous TiO2 slurry.
, Photochem. Photobiol. Sci.
- Emerging opportunities in exploring the nutritional/functional value of amaranth.
, Food Funct.