to explore results)
- Raman spectroscopic library of medieval pigments collected with five different wavelengths for investigation of illuminated manuscripts.
, Anal. Methods
- Electrochemical properties of layered SnO and PbO for energy applications.
, RSC Adv.
- Lead minerals found in drinking water distribution systems increase chlorine dioxide decay to a single inorganic product.
, Environ. Sci.: Water Res. Technol.
- A multi-analytical approach for the study of red stains on heritage marble.
- Minium; FT-Raman non-destructive analysis applied to an historical controversy.
- CXCII.—Physical chemistry of the oxides of lead. Part I. The solubility of lead monoxide.
, J. Chem. Soc., Trans.
- Hidden role of anion exchange reactions in nucleation of colloidal nanocrystals.
- Novel environment friendly inorganic red pigments based on Bi4V2O11.
, RSC Adv.
- In situ noninvasive Raman microspectroscopic investigation of polychrome plasterworks in the Alhambra.
- Solution routes to lead titanate: synthesis, molecular structure
and reactivity of the Pb–Ti and Pb–Zr species formed between
various lead oxide precursors and titanium or zirconium alkoxides.
Molecular structure of Pb2Ti2(µ4
-O)(OAc)2(OPri)8 and of
, J. Mater. Chem.