to explore results)
- Metabolic Pathways of Agrochemicals: Part 2: Insecticides and Fungicides, Organochlorine insecticides.
, Pages 139-186
- Mammalian Toxicology of Insecticides, Chapter 2 Mammalian Metabolism of Insecticides.
, Pages 14-36
- Hormone-Disruptive Chemical Contaminants in Food, Chapter 2 Persistent Organic Pollutant Levels in Commercial Baby Foods and Estimation of Infants Dietary Exposure.
, Pages 14-25
- Cyclodextrins in Chromatography, Use of Cyclodextrins in Liquid Chromatography.
, Pages 48-78
- Humic Substances: Structures, Models and Functions, 42 Subject index.
, Pages 373-388
- Humic Substances: Structures, Models and Functions, 26 Binding of hydrophobic organic compounds to dissolved humic substances: A predictive approach based on computer assisted structure elucidation: Atomistic simulations and flory-huggins solution theory.
, Pages 221-238
- Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals: Volume 4, Compound index.
, Volume 4
, Pages 385-392
- Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals: Volume 6, Index of compounds and metabolites.
, Volume 6
, Pages 377-390
- Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals, Endocrine disruption in mammals, birds, reptiles and amphibians.
, Volume 12
, Pages 61-82