to explore results)
- A synthesis of L-psicose.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- One-pot, two-step cascade synthesis of naturally rare l-erythro (3S,4S) ketoses by coupling a thermostable transaminase and transketolase.
, Green Chem.
- Anti-obesity potential of rare sugar d-psicose by regulating lipid metabolism in rats.
, Food Funct.
- Acyclic forms of aldohexoses and ketohexoses in aqueous and DMSO solutions: conformational features studied using molecular dynamics simulations.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Synthesis and antiviral activity of novel spirocyclic nucleosides.
, New J. Chem.
- Facile preparation of the oxetane-nucleosides.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- 408. The reaction of amino-compounds with sugars. Part II. The action of ammonia on glucose, maltose, and lactose.
, J. Chem. Soc.
Mechanistic insights on the conversion of sugars into 5-hydroxymethylfurfural.
, Energy Environ. Sci.
- Immobilised enzymes in biorenewables production.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Controlling enzyme function through immobilisation on graphene, graphene derivatives and other two dimensional nanomaterials.
, J. Mater. Chem. B