to explore results)
- Polymeric Materials with Antimicrobial Activity: From Synthesis to Applications, CHAPTER 3 Synthesis, Antimicrobial Activity and Applications of Polymers with Ammonium and Phosphonium Groups.
, Pages 54-74
- Green Materials for Sustainable Water Remediation and Treatment, CHAPTER 5 Zeolites in Wastewater Treatment.
, Pages 82-104
- Noncovalent Interactions in Catalysis, CHAPTER 23 The Nature of Hydrogen Bonding in Adsorbed CO2 and H2O on Solid Amines in CO2 Capture.
, Pages 503-526
- Electrochemical Strategies in Detection Science, Chapter 9 Amperometric Ion Sensing Approaches at Liquid/Liquid Interfaces for Inorganic, Organic and Biological Ions.
, Pages 296-340
- Nanomedicines: Design, Delivery and Detection, Chapter 13 Doxil® – the First FDA-approved Nano-drug: from Basics via CMC, Cell Culture and Animal Studies to Clinical Use.
, Pages 315-345
- Gasotransmitters, Chapter 5 Production and Signaling Functions of Ammonia in Mammalian Cells.
, Pages 101-144
- Metal Phosphonate Chemistry: From Synthesis to Applications, Chapter 1 The Early History and Growth of Metal Phosphonate Chemistry.
, Pages 1-44
- Tandem Mass Spectrometry of Lipids: Molecular Analysis of Complex Lipids, Chapter 4 Glyceryl Esters
, Pages 105-129
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): A-B (2), A-B compounds.
, Volume 1
, Pages 1-862
- Synthetic Receptors for Biomolecules: Design Principles and Applications, Chapter 3 Synthetic Receptors for Alkali Metal Cations.
, Pages 86-128