to explore results)
- Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals: Volume 5, Effect of drugs on the central nervous system.
, Volume 5
, Pages 244-319
- Enantioselective Cobalt-catalysed Transformations, CHAPTER 3 Enantioselective Cobalt-catalysed Cyclisations Through Domino Reactions
, Pages 62-74
- Organocatalytic Enantioselective Conjugate Addition Reactions: A Powerful Tool for the Stereocontrolled Synthesis of Complex Molecules, Chapter 5 Enantioselective Conjugate Addition Reactions via Phase-transfer Catalysis
, Pages 187-221
- Drug Discovery for Psychiatric Disorders, CHAPTER 15 Emerging Research towards the Understanding and Treatment of Autism.
, Pages 384-415
- Sustainable Catalysis: Without Metals or Other Endangered Elements, Part 2, Chapter 19 Ureas and Thioureas as Asymmetric Organocatalysts.
, Pages 196-255
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Multiple Sclerosis, CHAPTER 11 Cannabinoids as a Therapeutic Approach in Multiple Sclerosis.
, Pages 241-263
- Electrochemical Detection in HPLC: Analysis of Drugs and Poisons, Applications of HPLC-ED in the analysis of drugs.
, Pages 104-210
- Electrochemical Detection in HPLC: Analysis of Drugs and Poisons, Development and troubleshooting of HPLC-ED methods.
, Pages 56-78
- Organocatalytic Enantioselective Conjugate Addition Reactions: A Powerful Tool for the Stereocontrolled Synthesis of Complex Molecules, Chapter 4 Enantioselective Conjugate Addition Reactions via Hydrogen-bonding Activation
, Pages 112-186
- Pain Therapeutics: Current and Future Treatment Paradigms, CHAPTER 9 Affective and Cognitive Modulation of Pain.
, Pages 269-308