to explore results)
- Are gamma amino acids promising tools of crystal engineering? – Multicomponent crystals of baclofen.
- Multicomponent crystals of baclofen with acids and bases—conformational flexibility and synthon versatility.
- β-Substituted γ-butyrolactams from mucochloric acid: synthesis of (±)-baclofen and other γ-aminobutyric acids and useful building blocks.
, RSC Adv.
- Determination of baclofen and vigabatrin by microchip electrophoresis with fluorescence detection: application of field-enhanced sample stacking and dynamic pH junction.
, New J. Chem.
- Water-compatible surface imprinting of ‘baclofen’ on silica surface for selective recognition and detection in aqueous solution.
, Anal. Methods
- Determination of baclofen in human plasma and urine by high-performance liquid chromatography with fluorescence detection.
- Fluorodensitometric determination of baclofen.
- A multichannel neural probe with embedded microfluidic channels for simultaneous in vivo neural recording and drug delivery.
, Lab Chip
- Fluorimetric determination of baclofen [γ-amino-β-(p-chlorophenyl)butyric acid].
- Improving the catalytic efficiency and stereoselectivity of a nitrilase from Synechocystis sp. PCC6803 by semi-rational engineering en route to chiral γ-amino acids.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.