to explore results)
- Cold Chemistry: Molecular Scattering and Reactivity Near Absolute Zero, CHAPTER 8 Experiments with Large Superfluid Helium Nanodroplets.
, Pages 389-443
- London Dispersion Forces in Molecules, Solids and Nano-structures: An Introduction to Physical Models and Computational Methods, CHAPTER 4 Supermolecular Wavefunction Methods
, Pages 55-97
- Cold Chemistry: Molecular Scattering and Reactivity Near Absolute Zero, CHAPTER 9 Molecular Impurities Interacting with a Many-particle Environment: From Ultracold Gases to Helium Nanodroplets.
, Pages 444-495
- Gas Phase NMR, Chapter 10 Optical Hyperpolarization of Noble Gases for Medical Imaging.
, Pages 336-363
- Ambient Ionization Mass Spectrometry, Chapter 3 Ionization Mechanisms of Direct Analysis in Real Time (DART).
, Pages 58-103
- Computational Quantum Chemistry: Molecular Structure and Properties in Silico, Chapter 1 Computational Quantum Chemistry
, Pages 1-62
- Surface and Defect Properties of Solids: Volume 3, A simple wavefunction for solid surface calculations.
, Volume 3
, Pages 132-152
- Basic Atomic and Molecular Spectroscopy, Quantization in polyelectronic atoms.
, Volume 11
, Pages 31-51
- Quantum Mechanics for Chemists, Further concepts in quantum mechanics and their application to many-electron atoms.
, Volume 14
, Pages 114-135
- Gas Phase NMR, Chapter 3 Nuclear Magnetic Moments and NMR Measurements of Shielding.
, Pages 95-125