to explore results)
- Binding, Transport and Storage of Metal Ions in Biological Cells, CHAPTER 26 Actinides in Biological Systems.
, Pages 800-832
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), T-Z compounds.
, Volume 7
, Pages 1-712
- Nuclear Power and the Environment, Chapter 2 Nuclear Fuel Cycles: Interfaces with the Environment.
, Pages 40-56
- Nuclear Power and the Environment, Chapter 4 Management of Land Contaminated by the Nuclear Legacy.
, Pages 82-115
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 45, Applications of NMR in nuclear chemistry.
, Volume 45
, Pages 96-141
- Principles and Practice of Analytical Techniques in Geosciences, CHAPTER 3 Application of Radiogenic Isotopes in Geosciences: Overview and Perspectives.
, Pages 49-93
- Nuclear Power and the Environment, Chapter 1 Nuclear Power Generation – Past, Present and Future.
, Pages 1-39
- Inorganic Chemistry of the Transition Elements: Volume 6, Scandium, yttrium, the lanthanides, and the actinides.
, Volume 6
, Pages 433-459
- Element Recovery and Sustainability, CHAPTER 6 F‐block Elements Recovery.
, Pages 140-184
- Sector Field Mass Spectrometry for Elemental and Isotopic Analysis, CHAPTER 14 Thermal Ionisation Mass Spectrometry.
, Pages 381-438