to explore results)
- The biosynthesis of nitrogen-, sulfur-, and high-carbon chain-containing sugars.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Biosynthesis and incorporation of an alkylproline-derivative (APD) precursor into complex natural products.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- Deacetylation of mycothiol-derived ‘waste product’ triggers the last biosynthetic steps of lincosamide antibiotics.
, Chem. Sci.
- Breathing new life into old antibiotics: overcoming antibacterial resistance by antibiotic-loaded nanogel carriers with cationic surface functionality.
- Modifications of lincomycin involving the carbohydrate portion. Part II. Analogues with D-gluco- and D-ido-stereochemistry.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- (−)-Menthol based thixotropic hydrogel and its application as a universal antibacterial carrier.
, Soft Matter
- Elucidation of salicylate attachment in celesticetin biosynthesis opens the door to create a library of more efficient hybrid lincosamide antibiotics.
, Chem. Sci.
- The synthesis of N-acetyl-lincosamine (6-acetamido-6,8-dideoxy-D-erythro-D-galacto-octose), a derivative of the free carbohydrate moiety in lincomycin.
, J. Chem. Soc. D
- Nanomaterial based aptasensors for clinical and environmental diagnostic applications.
, Nanoscale Adv.
- Rapid screening and quantification of multi-class antibiotic pollutants in water using a planar waveguide immunosensor.
, RSC Adv.