to explore results)
- Synthetic Receptors for Biomolecules: Design Principles and Applications, Chapter 6 Synthetic Receptors for Nucleosides and Nucleotides.
, Pages 204-252
- Capillary Electrophoresis–Mass Spectrometry for Metabolomics, CHAPTER 4 Capillary Electrophoresis–Mass Spectrometry for Metabolomics Using New Interfacing Designs.
, Pages 66-82
- Gas Sensing in Cells, CHAPTER 2 Haem-based Sensors of Nitric Oxide.
, Pages 15-46
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 17, Nucleotides and nucleic acids.
, Volume 17
, Pages 209-315
- Gas Sensing in Cells, Subject Index
, Pages 292-302
- Gas Sensing in Cells, CHAPTER 3 Haem-based Sensors of Dioxygen.
, Pages 47-83
- Therapies for Retinal Degeneration: Targeting Common Processes, CHAPTER 6 Modulation of cGMP-signalling to Prevent Retinal Degeneration.
, Pages 88-98
- Life, Death and Nitric Oxide, What on earth is nitric oxide doing here?.
, Pages 1-11
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 3 Molecularly Imprinted Polymers-based Separation and Sensing of Nucleobases, Nucleosides, Nucleotides and Oligonucleotides.
, Pages 65-123
- Gasotransmitters, Chapter 4 HO-1-derived CO Is a Regulator of Vascular Function and Metabolic Syndrome.
, Pages 59-100