to explore results)
- Electrochemical Detection in HPLC: Analysis of Drugs and Poisons, Applications of HPLC-ED in the analysis of drugs.
, Pages 104-210
- Nanoceramics in Clinical Use: From Materials to Applications (2), CHAPTER 4 Medical Applications of Bioactive Nanoceramics
, Pages 134-187
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 5, The solid state.
, Volume 05
, Pages 235-263
- The Handbook of Environmental Remediation: Classic and Modern Techniques, Chapter 11 Biostimulation and Bioaugmentation: Modern Strategies for the Successful Bioremediation of Contaminated Environments.
, Pages 299-330
- Natural Polymers: Volume 1: Composites, CHAPTER 5 Flame Retardant Characteristics of Natural Fibre Composites.
, Volume 1
, Pages 86-117
- Masked Mycotoxins in Food: Formation, Occurrence and Toxicological Relevance, Chapter 5 Transformation of Mycotoxins upon Food Processing: Masking, Binding and Degradation Phenomena.
, Pages 73-96
- Supercritical and Other High-pressure Solvent Systems: For Extraction, Reaction and Material Processing, CHAPTER 15 The Chemistry of Continuous Hydrothermal/Solvothermal Synthesis of Nanomaterials.
, Pages 449-475
- Alternative Catalytic Materials: Carbides, Nitrides, Phosphides and Amorphous Boron Alloys, Subject Index
, Pages 191-198
- Fluorinated Polymers: Volume 2: Applications, Chapter 7 The Role of Perfluoropolyethers in the Development of Polymeric Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells.
, Volume 2
, Pages 158-178
- Science and Art: The Contemporary Painted Surface, CHAPTER 4 Josef Albers' Use of 20th Century Pigments: A Non-invasive Analytical Approach.
, Pages 67-94