to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): A-B (2), A-B compounds.
, Volume 1
, Pages 1-862
- Science and Art: The Contemporary Painted Surface, CHAPTER 4 Josef Albers' Use of 20th Century Pigments: A Non-invasive Analytical Approach.
, Pages 67-94
- NOx Trap Catalysts and Technologies: Fundamentals and Industrial Applications, Chapter 15 Development of Combined NSR DeNOx and DeSOx Model and Application for Control Strategy Pre-calibration of a Modern Diesel Engine.
, Pages 430-466
- Science and Art: The Contemporary Painted Surface, CHAPTER 15 Hockney, Hume and Chandra: Surface, Change and Conservation.
, Pages 316-337
- Science and Art: The Painted Surface, CHAPTER 25 John Hoyland: A British Master of Acrylic Painting.
, Pages 522-539
- Science and Art: The Contemporary Painted Surface, CHAPTER 7 “Art is Not Science”: A Study of Materials and Techniques in Five of Enrico Baj's Nuclear Paintings.
, Pages 139-168
- Science and Art: The Contemporary Painted Surface, CHAPTER 1 Jackson Pollock's Drip Paintings: Tracing the Introduction of Alkyds Through Non-invasive Analysis of Mid-1940s Paintings.
, Pages 1-18
- Analytical Archaeometry: Selected Topics, Chapter 9 Glass.
, Pages 268-290
- Chemiluminescence and Bioluminescence: Past, Present and Future, Chapter 1 A History of Bioluminescence and Chemiluminescence from Ancient Times to the Present.
, Pages 1-50
- Particle-Stabilized Emulsions and Colloids: Formation and Applications, CHAPTER 4 Pickering Suspension, Mini-Emulsion and Emulsion Polymerization.
, Pages 65-92