to explore results)
- In Silico Toxicology: Principles and Applications, Chapter 4 Data Quality Assessment for In Silico Methods: A Survey of Approaches and Needs.
, Pages 59-117
- Ecotoxicology and Genotoxicology: Non-traditional Aquatic Models, Chapter 16 The Use of Aquatic Life-stages of European Amphibians in Toxicological Studies.
, Pages 371-406
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, CHAPTER 8 Enantioseparation
, Pages 173-203
- Transition Metal Catalysis in Aerobic Alcohol Oxidation, CHAPTER 2 Copper Catalysts for Aerobic Oxidation of Alcohols.
, Pages 40-69
- Alternative Solvents for Green Chemistry (2), Chapter 12 Education and Outreach
, Pages 305-324
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Chemical and Biological Approaches Volume 43, Surfactants based on green/blue sugars: towards new functionalities in formulations.
, Volume 43
, Pages 196-244
- Nanoscience for the Conservation of Works of Art, CHAPTER 15 Inorganic Nanomaterials for the Deacidification of Paper.
, Pages 396-429
- Porous Polymers: Design, Synthesis and Applications, Subject Index
, Pages 289-311
- Argumentation in Chemistry Education: Research, Policy and Practice, Chapter 1 Argumentation in Chemistry Education: An Overview.
, Pages 1-10
- Worldwide Trends in Green Chemistry Education, CHAPTER 8 Holistic Green Chemistry Metrics for Use in Teaching Laboratories.
, Pages 111-136