to explore results)
- Biosynthesis of natural and non-natural genistein glycosides.
, RSC Adv.
- Nystatin-mediated bismuth oxide nano-drug synthesis using gamma rays for increasing the antimicrobial and antibiofilm activities against some pathogenic bacteria and Candida species.
, RSC Adv.
- Analysis and assay of polyene antifungal antibiotics. A review.
- In vivo investigation of the substrate recognition capability and activity affecting amino acid residues of glycosyltransferase FscMI in the biosynthesis of candicidin.
, Mol. BioSyst.
- The heterogeneous composition of pharmaceutical-grade nystatin.
- Type I polyketide biosynthesis in bacteria (Part B).
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- Assay of nystatin based on the measurement of potassium released from Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Examination of bilayer lipid membranes for ‘pin-hole’ character.
- Ratios of Fourier to orthogonal function coefficients: spectrophotometric determination of tetraenes in amphotericin B.
- Recent developments of metal-based compounds against fungal pathogens.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.