to explore results)
- The Chemical Biology of Nitrogen, CHAPTER 15 Peptide Bond Formation Strategies in Nonribosomal and Ribosomal Assembly Lines
, Pages 314-346
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 43, Chapter 13 NMR in living systems.
, Volume 43
, Pages 495-550
- DNA-targeting Molecules as Therapeutic Agents, Chapter 12 Molecular Recognition of DNA by Py–Im Polyamides: From Discovery to Oncology.
, Pages 298-331
- Photochemistry: Volume 45, Light induced reactions in cryogenic matrices (highlights 2015–2016).
, Volume 45
, Pages 22-67
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 44, NMR in living systems.
, Volume 44
, Pages 507-546
- Mitigating Contamination from Food Processing, CHAPTER 8 Advanced Glycation Endproducts (AGEs) in Food: Health Implications and Mitigation Strategies.
, Pages 191-220
- Advanced Mass Spectrometry-based Analytical Separation Techniques for Probing the Polar Metabolome, Chapter 4 Hydrophilic Interaction Chromatography–Mass Spectrometry (HILIC–MS) Approaches for Probing the Polar Metabolome.
, Pages 69-90
- Chocolate and Health: Chemistry, Nutrition and Therapy, Chapter 6 Chocolate, the Digestive Tract and Diabetes.
, Pages 103-131
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 44, Non-canonical (unusual) amino acids as a toolbox for antimicrobial and anticancer peptide synthesis.
, Volume 44
, Pages 44-63
- New Frontiers in Chemical Biology: Enabling Drug Discovery, Chapter 7 Antibody–Drug Conjugates in Oncology.
, Pages 224-257