to explore results)
- Facile synthesis of urchin-like Cs
WO3 particles with improved transparent thermal insulation using bacterial cellulose as a template.
, RSC Adv.
- LII.—Connection between the atomic weight of contained metals, and the crystallographical characters of isomorphous salts. A comparative crystallographical study of the normal sulphates of potassium, rubidium, and cæsium.
, J. Chem. Soc., Trans.
- In situ synthesis of bifunctional TiO2–Cs
WO3 composite particles with transparent heat shielding and photocatalytic activity.
- Controllable synthesis of small size Cs
WO3 nanorods as transparent heat insulation film additives.
- Bromoalkyl ATRP initiator activation by inorganic salts: experiments and computations.
, Polym. Chem.
- Alkali cation specific adsorption onto fcc(111) transition metal electrodes.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Controllable synthesis and evolution mechanism of tungsten bronze nanocrystals with excellent optical performance for energy-saving glass.
, J. Mater. Chem. C
- Cesium carbonate-promoted synthesis of aryl methyl sulfides using S-methylisothiourea sulfate under transition-metal-free conditions.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Acid-catalyzed pyrolytic synthesis of levoglucosan through salt-mediated ring locking.
, Green Chem.
- Low-temperature catalytic hydrogenation of bio-based furfural and relevant aldehydes using cesium carbonate and hydrosiloxane.
, RSC Adv.