to explore results)
- Determination of sedative–hypnotics in human hair by micropulverized extraction and liquid chromatography/quadrupole-Orbitrap mass spectrometry.
, Anal. Methods
- Existence of two basic sites in triazolo-1,4-diazepines: determination of two pK
a values for a model compound in water.
- Substituted furopyridinediones as novel inhibitors of α-glucosidase.
, RSC Adv.
- Semi-targeted residue screening in complex matrices with liquid chromatography coupled to high resolution mass spectrometry: current possibilities and limitations.
- Rapid detection of hypnotics using surface-enhanced Raman scattering based on gold nanoparticle co-aggregation in a wet system.
- Synthesis, biological evaluation and molecular modeling studies of substituted N-benzyl-2-phenylethanamines as cholinesterase inhibitors.
, New J. Chem.
- Brønsted acid-promoted synthesis of common heterocycles and related bio-active and functional molecules.
, RSC Adv.
- Stereochemistry of benzodiazepine receptor ligands. Possible role of C–H ⋯ X interactions in drug–receptor binding and crystal structures of CL218–872, Zopiclone and DMCM.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2