to explore results)
- Mechanisms and Metal Involvement in Neurodegenerative Diseases, CHAPTER 3 Parkinson’s Disease: Involvement of Iron and Oxidative Stress.
, Pages 58-79
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Parkinson's Disease, CHAPTER 3 Dopaminergic Treatments for Parkinson’s Disease: Light and Shadows.
, Pages 61-82
- Oxidative Stress and Redox Signalling in Parkinson’s Disease, CHAPTER 3 Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Parkinson’s Disease.
, Pages 61-96
- Cyclodextrins in Chromatography, Use of Cyclodextrins in Electrophoretic Techniques.
, Pages 79-152
- Biomedical Imaging: The Chemistry of Labels, Probes and Contrast Agents, Chapter 3 Recent Developments in PET and SPECT Radioligands for CNS Imaging.
, Pages 49-143
- Designing Multi-Target Drugs, Chapter 18 Discovery of Multi-Target Agents for Neurological Diseases via Ligand Design.
, Pages 290-315
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Parkinson's Disease, CHAPTER 13 5‐HT1A Receptors as a Therapeutic Target for Parkinson’s Disease.
, Pages 308-326
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Parkinson's Disease, CHAPTER 5 Pharmacologic Management of Dopaminergic‐Induced Dyskinesias in Parkinson’s Disease.
, Pages 110-125
- Drug Discovery for Psychiatric Disorders, CHAPTER 13 Therapeutic Approaches to Bipolar Disorder.
, Pages 333-356
- Green Synthetic Processes and Procedures, CHAPTER 15 Transition Metal-catalysed Nucleophilic Additions of Terminal Alkynes in Water: Development and Synthetic Utility.
, Pages 343-403