to explore results)
- Bacterial motility enhances adhesion to oil droplets.
, Soft Matter
- Design, synthesis, antibacterial activity evaluation and molecular modeling studies of new sulfonamides containing a sulfathiazole moiety.
, New J. Chem.
- Anthranilic amide and imidazobenzothiadiazole compounds disrupt Mycobacterium tuberculosis membrane potential.
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- A ratiometric two-photon probe for quantitative imaging of mitochondrial pH values.
, Chem. Sci.
- Apoptotic pathways of U937 leukemic monocytes investigated by infrared microspectroscopy and flow cytometry.
- Silver(i) complexes with different pyridine-4,5-dicarboxylate ligands as efficient agents for the control of cow mastitis associated pathogens.
, Dalton Trans.
- Bimetallic gold–silver nanoparticles mediate bacterial killing by disrupting the actin cytoskeleton MreB.
- Protective effects of piperine against copper-ascorbate induced toxic injury to goat cardiac mitochondria in vitro.
, Food Funct.
- Synthetic amphiphiles as therapeutic antibacterials: lessons on bactericidal efficacy and cytotoxicity and potential application as an adjuvant in antimicrobial chemotherapy.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- Fluorescent probe for early mitochondrial voltage dynamics.
, Chem. Commun.